Saturday, August 22, 2009

Negative!

Mya's tests from Cincinnati came back negative! She is not allergic to soy, milk, wheat, eggs, or peanuts! Which is great!!! Her emptying scan came back normal also! I think our child is going to remain a mystery and she is just going to slowly but surely get better on her own!!

Sorry it took a couple extra days for me to blog....the day before we left for Cinci my grandmother passed away. We made it home on Thursday just in time for her viewing to start! It has been a crazy few days but she is now resting peacefully in heaven!

We trying a new feeding plan with Mya which knock on wood is going well since we have been home! We have had only one vomiting episode!! I feel like things really are looking up!! Mya now has four teeth and is walking all over the place (sometimes with quite a few falls but she keeps on truckin)!!!

My goal for her was to have her walk into her next physical therapy appointment and we go in a few days! So yay...she accomplished her goal! Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!

I will update later this week about how her new feeding plan is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment