Monday, May 18, 2009

We got in!!

Matt and I are going to be taking off for Cincinnati in a few hours!!! They called this morning and had a cancellation! The nurse said after talking with me they went ahead and moved us to the top of the list! We will be there most of the day and should get home tomorrow night. In rare cases they keep you there for a few days to do testing right then and there.

I finally think all of our prayers have been answered!!! I know it's going to be a long road but I feel like they are going to really help us!! Thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! Mya is truly a little angel!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18 May, 2009

    Well Thank God!!! Patience, persistence, prayers & a loving family, just what the Dr. ordered!!! Best of luck in Cincinnati. I have a good feeling about this trip! We luv u guys. . .

    ReplyDelete